Directory and Communication System: PT Office
The BHS PA subscribes to a new secure, mobile communication system from PTOffice. Registered parents can enjoy the following benefits:
Download the App
Parents can access the directory, store and occasional volunteer opportunities via the PTOffice App. Download it today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did we move to PTOffice? MySchoolAnywhere is retiring the platform we've enjoyed these past years. Last spring, PTO Presidents looked into a few other vendor options and selected PTOffice as a the ideal choice for our PTO needs and price point going forward.
- Is the system Secure? Yes! Learn more about PTOffice data security and privacy.
- I've forgotten my password. How do I reset it? You can reset your password from the login screen of the app or by logging in from a computer. Learn more here
- I need to change our contact information. How can I do so? Login from the app, select Members, search for your family. Since this is your own account, the fields will be editable.
- My child will enter BHS next fall. Can I register now? No, but you can register as soon as this school year ends!
- I'm not receiving email. What can I do? There are a few possible causes for this. Learn more here
- I'd like to contact the BHS PA system contact. Who is that? Email BHS.PA.System@gmail.com.